On Saturday the first of May, Gate City Corvette Club kicked off the season by taking a tour of New Hampshire’s historic covered bridges. Our cruise took us through Goffstown, Dunbarton, Hopkinton, Warner and Henniker where we enjoyed lunch overlooking the Contoocook River.
The bridges visited during this trip were:
- Rowell’s Covered Bridge, Hopkinton, NH – 1953
- Contoocook Railroad Covered Bridge, Contoocook, NH – 1849
- Waterloo Covered Bridge, Warner, NH – 1860
- Dalton Covered Bridge, Warner, NH – 1853
- Henniker Bridge, Henniker, NH – 1972 ( built by father and son